Sunday, June 7, 2009

I’m leavin on a….

So, how does Shuttle/Van and Train sound? Doesn’t quite have the same ring to it that the ol jet plane does, huh? But, they will get me to Seattle just the same and maybe even a bit more relaxing!

Just wanted to show you what I got so I can stay in touch with you all while I’m gone.

011 It’s a new little 10 inch Netbook. So cute! I first saw one on Candace’s and Pam’s blogs (see her post for 5/14) and my little brain just started processing like mad. Hmmm, I could use one of those. After emailing back and forth with both of them, I decided this was the one for me.

013

It has wireless built in so I just need to find a connection and wa-la….I will be connected to all my favorite blogs and websites and can email too.

003

Now…do you think I’ll have time? If you don’t hear from me you can blame it on Emma and Mason. I refuse to take responsibility! LOL.

In the meantime I’ll schedule a couple of posts so you won’t forget about me! See ya in a couple of weeks.

Hugs, Anne

P.S. oops, I left out Darlene. She got hers for Christmas! Sorry Darlene, I bet I didn't even know what a Netbook was then. LOL

21 comments:

little acorns said...

How cute is that little notebook! . . . but I know - not as cute as Emma & Mason! Have a wonderful time in Seattle - being Grandma!
(oh, & I think the train sounds wonderful!)
xo, Bren

Sandy F said...

Have a great time and give those two grandbabies a big hug. I love the little notebook. Too cute.
If we don't hear from you no worries. Have a fun ride!

Darlene said...

How about leaving on a fast train - that works. LOL

I got my little Acer netbook for Christmas - guess you missed it on my blog :-)

Have lots of fun with your grands!

Carol said...

Have tons of fun! Enjoy the train...that sounds like fun! You'll have time to stitch on the train, cause you won't have much time when you get there...trust me! Oh you are going to have a blast!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

That notebook looks like just the thing for you! Have a great trip.

Karen said...

I'm jealous!

Denise said...

Have a wonderful time with your daughter and grand kids!

Crispy said...

Have a wonderful time with the grandkids Anne!!! I would love to take the train to Seattle someday, just sit and sew and watch the world go by.

Now you got me thinking about one of those little notebooks....

Crispy

Kaaren said...

I have to get me one of those.

Have a safe journey, Anne and have fun with the grandbabies.

antique quilter said...

Have fun!!!!!
love the little notebooks
may have to look into this too!
great for traveling
Kathie

Yvette said...

That is an adorable notebook!

Have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Anne, your going to have such fun and enjoy each and every moment! New little toy..bonus!

Candace said...

I know you're going to enjoy yours as much as I do mine! We're expecting lots of reports on the road!
Cheers!

Hogan's Adventure said...

Bye Annie, have a safe trip, enjoy those sweet babies, Emma will have you cracking up and Mason will be so snuggly!!! "See" you when you get back....kisses to all!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Have fun with your new toy :o) Have a great trip!

Lorraine said...

Have a wonderful time in Seattle...I got my little laptop for my birthday last year and I love it....have bought it with me to our little getaway B&B in the middle of nowhere.....have my wireless connection so I can keep up with emails and blogs....along with lots of reading and sleeping..enjoy your little grandies!

PamKittyMorning said...

Don't you love it already! I want you to do some videos too!!! Who knows what kind of trouble you could get in!

Kris said...

I NEED one, I WANT one, I MUST get one too!!!
Enjoy your grandbabies. I have three, and they are the light of my life. I babysit my 2 yr old grandson full time. ......what a love!
However, I must say, it has cut way into my sewing and quilting time!!

suz said...

Great notebook. I just bought a nice-sized laptop to replace my very sad, old computer - bought with the intention of starting a blog so I can stop being a lurker! If we don't hear from you, we'll forgive you - you deserve your time with Emma and Mason and they need their Grandma time! Have fun!

Carrie P. said...

Have fun on your trip.
How do you like the keyboard on the little computer?

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That is soooo cute. We just saw them on tv last night. I might have to get me one of those!!!
Have fun on your trip Anne